Most days, there seems to be articles and stories about all the little red flags about the person you’re dating, all their flaws and perhaps reasons why you SHOULDN’T be dating them. Trust us, we’ve even done a segment about something like that!
But, have you ever stopped to think about all the good things and and positive signs about your partner being a keeper? Well, here are six signs that the person you are dating is a person you’d want to keep around for a long time, maybe even forever!
The Huffington Post sat down with different marriage therapists across the states to share what positive, good things you and your partner may have and what makes that special person in your life, a keeper!
- They’re the first person you want to share ANY news with, whether it’s good or bad.
- You’re the real, true self “you” around them.
- Your partner has amazing communication skills, even when life is crappy.
- Both of you feel like you’re on the same team. They are willing to make a few sacrifices for you if it makes you happy.
- Your friends love your partner! Usually, if your friends don’t like the person you’re dating, that could be a BIG RED FLAG.
- You’re proud to call them your partner and they are proud of you too.
We’re so lucky to have our partners.
We love them!